Sunday, February 20, 2011

spinning around

absolutely..agree with lisah..
giler ke?
sape je yg xgile?
meh sni..habaq mai sama cheq..
huh~
the craziest week that i've ever seesss
i will get bz with my books

my notes my tutorials

my presentation my labs

my assignments

OOH MY GOD!!!
I HAVE 3 DAMN TEST ON THIS WEEK!!

hell yeah~

and attention to u mr ashraf..

" i'm sorry if i not there for u
if i making u waiting for me..too long
if i making your eyes not big enough
cause-->teman sy study..huk2
if i making u wanna cekik me idop2
hahaha sweetkn men cekik2..wink
if i forget anythings important
and pliss be my sticky notes..hikhik
love u more..
sorry.sorry.sorry.
i might be too bz this week
promise to spend wonderful dinner with u
on this weekend okeh awk..huhu "


WISH ME LUCK!!!

1 comment:

lisa said...

lets get CRAYzy!!!!!!hukhuk